Stop Waiting. Today’s The Day. “New Money You” Challenge #1
Are you ready for the best “Money You” year ever?
Start your year off right.
(Don’t worry if it’s not January 1! Plenty of large corporations run their fiscal year counter to the calendar year. Now you do too!)
CHALLENGE #1 — APPy New Year!
Start 2017 off with a new money app.
Mostly free, money apps make life easier and manage the boring details.
We know you are saying, “I don’t even know where to start”. Here is where the challenge comes in….just….START! If you don’t have any money apps, get one, if you have one, get another.
Here are a few money apps we love:
- Create a budget hassle-free — Mint
- Track a project or travel expenses – Wally
- Send money or share expenses – Venmo
- Manage household or business expenses – Quickbooks
- Save money painlessly – Qapital
- There are tons of apps out there. Find the one that helps you where you need it most. Don’t let the billions of apps or your finances overwhelm you.
“When eating an elephant take one bite at a time.” U.S. General Creighton Abrams
Take a nibble here and a nibble there.
To help encourage your “money-munching”, we’d like to suggest 5 New Year, New Money You challenges–little bites you can take to start your financial year off right. Here’s to checking #1 one of the list. (Watch for #2.)
APPy New Year to you!
Make it Happen,
Scott & Bethany Palmer
The Money Couple