Money affects just about every decision you make together and your credit score reflects those decisions.
Your credit score is an important part of your financial picture and having a bad score can cause a lot of tension in your Money Relationship. So here are 5 tips to get your credit score back on track:
- Start as a united front. – Get on the same page as a couple to improve this score. [more…]
- See what is real! – Get the facts no matter how bad is it. This is not a time to point fingers or blame. [more…]
- Pay your bills on time!!! – Begin to show consistency to bring the score up. Working on this as a couple will jump start the improvement. [more…]
- Pay them down as much as you can. – The more credit available the better your score. Pay your credit cards off but keep the credit lines open. [more…]
- Don’t cancel them as soon as you pay them off. – Pay off balances, but don’t close the accounts. Often the Security Seeker in the relationship will want to [more…]
Make it Happen!
The Money Couple
Scott & Bethany Palmer